The first year in which I have time to take on proper consulting work is 2015.
2017 -2019 appointed to do the mid term evaluation of Neil Butcher and Associates’ business model and restructuring of the Molteno project.
In addition, I’ve been appointed to do in-class PD work with Grade 1 and Grade 2 teachers at the first enquiry-based school in Johannesburg.
Past consulting work includes:
- advice to funders on a reading programme for learners; beginning to read in English as an additional language;
- evaluation of a dual language education programme for the SABC;
- forensic linguistic analysis;
- training of librarians in working with researchers;
- training in postgraduate supervision; and
- research evaluation of academics for appointment or tenure.
Please contact me via email or using the form below to discuss your consulting requirements: